NDTL Internship Program
The NDTL internship program is focused on experiential learning and creating opportunities for students to work with industry partners and global experts in the fields of aerospace and mechanical engineering. Working with NDTL staff mentors, interns are assigned to real-world projects through which they can gain engineering experience and exposure to working with industry customers. By engaging in projects that target their interests, students in the NDTL internship program develop skills and expertise they can bring to their future jobs or graduate studies.
NDTL's internship program offers a variety of experiences and learning opportunities for students, including:
- Test engineering, data collection, and analysis
- Instrumentation design, fabrication, and calibration
- Mechanical design and Computer Aided Design
- Systems control, computer programming, and electrical engineering
- Thermal, structural, and vibration analysis
- Thermodynamics and aerodynamics
- Computational fluid dynamics
The NDTL Summer 2023 Internship Program application is now closed.
NDTL Summer 2023 Internship Information
NDTL Summer 2023 Internship Application
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Learn more about the NDTL internship program:
Engineering students gain real-world experience at Notre Dame Turbomachinery Laboratory
When one door closes: Students complete remote internships with ND Turbo